Worn on its own, with a base layer, or as a mid-layer when paired with a jacket, the Callaghan is a versatile jersey, perfect for fresh road rides or off-season singletrack.
A top of two halves, the Callaghan’s interior is made from merino wool, and the exterior, a wear-resistant polyester. Blending the warmth, odor resistance and temperature regulation of merino with a synthetic outer allows the Callaghan to wick faster, and better resist the rough and tumble that comes with roadside tube changes and forest fly-bys.
Tailored with reassuringly high neck, and trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes two deep, angled rear pockets, detailed with internal sleeves to safely secure your phone, and headphone ports for routing cables. Reflective details complete the top.
– Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
– 35% Merino / 65% Polyester
– Fast dry, warm wool.
– Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access.
– Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure.
– High neck for extra warmth.
– Low profile overlock seams
– Headphone ports in rear pockets